I don't know what to say really.
My father is back in ICU. He's having problems breathing. They put in a tube last night and sedated him so that he would be in a drug induced coma and would not try pulling his breathing tube out.
There are so many answers for what is wrong with him...so many to chose from. The doctors all say something different. I don't buy any of it. I hate them all at this point.
Once again...I am over it.
God, if you're out there and you're listening...
I've had enough. They say you won't put more on me than I can handle. I'm about to break.
An you know what, fuck my "friends" as well. I don't have to be shoved up your ass 24/7 if I don't want to. Not everything relates to you and for gods sake, get over it.
I'm sure some of my friends would relate that same message to me :)
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home